semikron scr and diodes SKT1200/16E
1. IGBT is a functional integration of Power MOSFET and BJT devices in monolithic form
2. IGBT combines the best attributes of both to achieve optimal device characteristics. Each module consists of two IGBT in a half-bridge configuration with each transistor having a reverse-connected super-fast recovery free-wheel diode.
3. All components and interconnects are isolated from the heat sinking base plate,offering simplified system assembly.
1. Square RBSOA
2. Low Saturation Voltage
3. Over current Limiting Function (3 Times Rated Current)
4. IGBT is three-terminal power semiconductor device
5. High Frequency Operation
1. AC Drive invert
3. UPS, Uninterruptible Power Supply
4. Welding Power Supplies