Semiconductor Rectifiers Module
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Power Supply
- electronic components
- Product Type
- variable-frequency drives (VFDs), electric cars, trains, variable speed refrigerators, lamp ballasts, air-conditioners and even
- Rated Voltage
- 600 Volt (V)
- Supply Voltage
- 400 Ampere (amp)
- 10/*5*10 Inch (in)
- ups switching
- 300 Grams (g)
- 90 days
Semiconductor Rectifiers are the semiconductor diodes widely used in the process of rectification as well as power control. They are developed to conduct current preferentially only in one direction and stop the current flow in the opposite direction. They utilize different properties of a junction developed from two varied doped semiconductor materials. These intrinsic and integrated circuits are widely used to carry out different tasks from isolation, switching, biasing, controlling, signal processing, level shifting, etc.
Features of IGBT Control Modules:
- Maximum sturdiness for long lasting performance
- Outstanding thermal management with high-efficiency
- Power saving design with accuracy in functions
- Reliable design with highest performance rate
Product Specifications : 1MBI400F-060 PIM module
1. Square RBSOA
2. Low Saturation Voltage
3. Over current Limiting Function (3 Times Rated Current)
4. IGBT is three-terminal power semiconductor device
5. High Frequency Operation
1. We keep more than 10 thousands Transistors in warehouse, it could cut lead time of most items.
2. Customer service in 1-4 hours. If thereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s any question, please contact with us.
3. Experienced technical support team.
4. 90 days warranty for all the goods from us.
5. Many supplier with us, we could help you to get any components which is difficult to get.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1-3 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- packing with carton box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India